Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Have you ever thought about the power given to us when we begin to follow Jesus? Scripture says that same power that raised Jesus from the dead becomes alive in us. This is the same power that open blinded eyes, helped the lame to walk, turned a snack meal into a lunch for thousands, and even raised the dead. This is a life-changing power that never leaves us the same but continually changes us to look more like Jesus. During this series we will walk through Romans 6 and look at the power of having Christ in us, and some of the things that begin to change because Jesus is alive in us!
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
The Exchange loves and values families. The summer will be full of fun family activities. Stay up to date with everything going on at The Exchange. Make sure to check back for updates and changes.
1st thru 5th grade (completed)
- June 8th - Ms Children's Museum (10am-12pm) $5
- June 20th - 23rd - Kamp KidLIFE (6:30pm-8:45pm) free
- July 6th - Braves Night (7pm) $5
- July 11th - Bounce Palace (10am-12pm) $7
- July 26th - Paint Class (10am - 12pm) $5
- May 25th - Squad Wars (Mega Relay)
- June 1st - Super Hero Night
- June 8th - Camo Night
- June 15th - Squad Wars 2 (Water Wars)
- June 22nd - No StudentLIFE
- June 29th - GLOW Night
- July 6th - Squad Wars 3 (Braves Night)
- July 13th - Geek Night
- July 20th - Rodeo Night
- July 22nd -24th - Escape Weekend
- July 27th - Shark Week Night
- August 3rd - Squad Wars 4 (Luau Night)
- July 6th - Braves Night (7pm)
Don't forget to check back often for additions, updates and/or changes throughout the summer!!
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Sunday, May 8 The Exchange not only celebrated mothers, but we also celebrated new life. It was a special day as The Exchange family celebrated the decision of parents to model the truth of God's Word for their children through Family Dedication.
Monday, May 2, 2016
Families - we've all got one, and the only thing they all share in common is that none of them are perfect. We all have matters to work through, get over, change, and rearrange, but because family matters we must learn to deal with the matters of the family. In this new series, we will look at some of the key matters every family faces from conflict and submission to forgiveness and commitment and even questions you wanted answered. Whether you're a husband, wife, daughter, son, parent, grandparent, or anything in between this series is for you because family matters!